As the WordPress site owner, you are aware that more visitors imply more lead conversions. Now, if you are struggling with bringing in more web traffic to your site, there are some simple things that you can do to get better results. Embracing them ensures that you rank higher in search engines and boost web traffic to your WordPress site with better success.
Embrace the Accessibe WordPress Plugin
When you install the Accessibe WordPress plugin, you are able to arrest accessibility issues faster. This tool helps you to detect problems in accessibility that can slow down the influx of traffic, especially from users with disabilities. Here, you need to focus on the issues to rectify them as soon as possible. Besides the above, the following are some simple tips for you to boost web traffic and increase lead conversions and sales for your site-
- Sitemap- In case your WordPress site has a lot of content, it is prudent to have a sitemap that is available for search engines and visitors. When you embrace a sitemap, it helps search engines detect new pages and improve their crawl rate and indexation.
- RSS Feeds- Visitors to your site can subscribe to blog posts through the RSS Feeds. This means they do not have to come back to check whether the site has been updated with new content since their last visit. The greater the number of RSS subscribers you have, the higher your chances are that this content will be shared to boost inbound traffic to your site.
- Integration with social media- The popular social media platforms that your site appears on help you get web traffic if optimized. The more individuals see them; they will potentially get linked to the site as well.
- Your website should be mobile-friendly-This is one of the SEO factors that Google looks for in its mobile search engine results. Never assume that all of your visitors use desktops for accessing sites, keep the above factor in mind when you establish your site’s presence online.
- Local directories- Make sure you optimize local directories and get listed there. For instance, if you are a plumber, you should get the name of your business listed on Yellow Pages or Yelp. This is where people are able to find you better, and they will contact you for your services.
- Industry-specific directories- In addition to the above step, you also have to get listed on general directories on the web and those that are industry-specific as well. You never know that one of your loyal customers will emerge from there, not because you offer the service, but because you are listed in that directory- it boosts the credibility of your business.
- Avoid the use of Flash- Search engines do not have the ability to crawl flash content, so if your website is filled with them, Google will not be able to index the site, and you will lose out of web traffic.
Along with installing the Accessibe WordPress plugin, ensure that you keep the above points in mind to boost web traffic to your site without hassles!